Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||PSOAS abscess following ingestion of PSOAS.|
|Author:||Archer, Brett D.|
|Publication Title:||Australian and New Zealand Journal of Surgery|
|Abstract:||A case of right psoas abscess that was caused by duodenal perforation following the ingestion of a wooden skewer from a filet mignon is presented. Surgical repair of the perforation, drainage of the abscess and 5 days of intravenous antibiotics resulted in prompt recovery.|
|Description:||Wimmera Base Hospital, Horsham|
|Internal ID Number:||01835|
|Appears in Collections:||Research Output|
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.